We are open all year.
Price is per night and room and two persons, breakfast included.
Tax for Sustainable Tourism is not included.
In case of a single occupancy, we would applied a -10% discount to our web prices. This shall be indicated at the time of booking.
VAT 10% inclusive price.
- Children free up to 3 years.
- Extra person from 4 to 12 years old: 25€/day.
- Extra person from 12 years old on: 40€/day.
- Please, notice that only one of our rooms can take in a family with two children under 13 years old.
Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 10:30.
- Arrival time: from 14.00.
- Departure time: before 11.00.
Animals are unfortunately not accepted.
Our house is 100% smoke-free (except for the rooftop terrace if you are alone).
- For more information regarding our terms of cancelation please do not hesitate to contact. Because of covid we have to re-adapt them often.
- We ask for a valid credit card as guarantee but we do not charge it.
- In event of a cancellation on the scheduled day of arrival, you are requested to pay 100% of the total amount of your stay.
- In event of an earlier departure we will charge 100% of the total remaining stay.
Please note to inform us beforehand of your estimated arrival time at Ses Sucreres as well any eventual food intolerance or allergy so that we can purchase appropriate food for your breakfast.
Please, notice that only one of our rooms can take in a family with two children under 13 years old.
For any question or if you do not find any availability for your requested dates, please do not hesitate to directly contact us:
Please note that since July 1st 2016 on, the Tax for Sustainable Tourism has been applied on all overnight stays in tourist accommodations on the Balearic Islands.
Thanks to your contribution, we will be able to make major investments to compensate the territorial and environmental impact of tourism on Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera.
Until the 30 of April the rate is 0,55€ (VAT included)/person/day.
From the 1st of May until the 31st of Octobre the rate applied is 2,20€ (VAT included)/person/day.
From the 1st of novembre until the 30th of April the rate applied is 0,55eur (VAT included)/person/day.
A longterm holiday maker will have a 50% discount on the tax starting from the ninth day of their stay at the same accommodation.
They are exempt to pay this tax children under the age of 16 as well as longterm holiday makers will have a 50% discount on the tax starting from the ninth day of their stay at the same accommodation, meaning 0,55€ (VAT included)/person/day.
For more information regarding the Tax for Sustainable Tourism we invite you to have a look at the following website: http://www.illessostenibles.travel